- AUTOMATIC ROLLER: The Magic Air Spin curl hair Curler at the push of a button. Easier, Quickly, Safety when Create flawless curls and waves. This hair curler can’t work well with short hair, it works well with shoulder length hair or longer hair.
- USER-FRIENDLY: Perfect curl chamber to PREVENT HEAT BURNS to FACE and HANDS. Can be curled More volume hair at a time with longer curl chamber.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE DISPLAY: You can adjust the temperature according to the button.
- FAST HEAT-UP: Digital Temperature 180-410 ℉(80-210 °C) for all hair types (320℉ - 355℉ for Wavy curls, 355℉ - 390℉ for Loose curls, 390℉ - 410℉ for Tight curls). Reduces Frizz&Static with Ceramic Heating Iron.
- SAFE & HANDY: Auto shut-off after one hour use and Universal Voltage (100-240V) for traveling.
- Brand: AIKO PRO
Material: ABS+Ceramic infrared heater
Voltage: AC 110~240V, 50/60Hz
Display: LCD digital display
Plug Type: EU/US/AU/UK plug
Color: Black, Blue
Size: About 30x7cm/11.81x2.76"
1.This ceramic hair curler will not damage your hair when you use hot and steam curls. Make your hair full of fun and easily curl in a few minutes.
2.Designed with quick heating ceramic plates, this automatic curler wants to reach temperatures up to 190 ° C, keeping the heat exactly where it needs to be, leaving you with salon-quality results in no time.
3.Once it's in place, the curler will automatically pull the hair into its ceramic-lined chamber, where it will hold in place until they're heated through.
**How to use:**
Step 1. Plug the spin n curl into the correct power supply.
Step 2. The spin n curler display is turned ON and OFF by pushing the power button on the handle, the display will light up to show that the appliance on.
Step 3. Select the desired temperature using the(+) and (-) buttons OR set the desired temperature by pressing the (M) button to use pre-set temperature of Low, Medium, High.
Step 4. The temperature will blink 4 times, indicating the curler temperature is set.
Step 5. Select the desired timer setting using the(+) or (-)buttons.
Step 6. After 15 seconds, the iron temperature and timer will be locked in.
Step 7. To unlock the temperature or change the temperature, press the power button once(the lock iron will disappear)and press the(M) button twice.
Step 8. To unlock the timer setting, press the power button once(the lock icon will disappear)and press(M) button once.
Step 9. After 1 hour of stand-by, the iron will shut off automatically.