- Tape in Human Hair Extensions comes in 40 pieces 60g each pack. Each piece weight 1.5g. Normally 60-90 pieces are recommended for the whole head. If your hair is thick, you may need more.
- Natural Human Hair: Real Remy Hair from one donor. NO shedding. NO tangles. NO lice. Thick and bouncy with highest elasticity and healthy end. Can be dyed, bleached, highlight, curled or straightened as your own hair.
- About Usage: Hair can be reused with replace tape.Heating the tape with straightener can make the tape sticker. We suggest to adjust the tape every 4 weeks to keep the hair stay well. More detailed instruction is shown below (see product description).
- The color might be different due to monitors. To ensure color match, u can e-mail pictures taken in outdoor natural lights to us.
- About Dying:Only the light color hair can be dye to darker color. The dark color can not be dyed into light color. You can not make the color lighter by dying it.
- Brand: Visit the Benehair Store
- Color: Golden Brown&Bleach Blonde
Size: **22 Inch (60 Gram)** | Color: **Golden Brown &Bleach Blonde**
**Package include:** 40 pieces tape in human hair extensions（weigh 60g) + 20 pieces spare tapes.
**Tips to Remember** 1\. Use a friend. 2\. Be aware of placement. Avoid putting your extensions too close to the edge of your scalp (by your face and stuff), or putting them too high up towards your part! 3\. Sticky to sticky. Make sure the sticky bits from the top and bottom extension are touching each other, for maximum adherence. **Wearing Instruction** 1\. Wash Your Hair and dry your hair completely before starting. 2\. Section (Bottom to Top) Start your first row an inch or two up from the bottom of your scalp. Use a comb to part your hair evenly. Pull the top half up and secure it, leaving the bottom half hanging down. 3. Gather a *Very* Thin Section of Your Hair Use your comb to get a nice even section which as wide as one of your extension wefts.This section of hair is going to be sandwiched between two extensions. Make sure the adhesive "tape" on the top extension touches that of the bottom extension so that the two stick together. 4\. Attach Extension Attach the bottom extension in place, flush against your scalp. Use your comb to carefully pull some of your hair off of the tape. When you can feel the sticky, attach the top extension. Press the top and bottom wefts together firmly for about 20 seconds to make sure that they're stuck to each other. 5\. Cut and Style If you have a short blunt cut, you're going to have to do some trimming. **Styling Pro Tip:** If you have a short blunt haircut, some of your hair may stick out from underneath your bottom layer of extensions, totally giving you away. Take all of these short hairs and bobby pin them to your scalp, so they won't be seen under your longest layer of extensions. If you want know more about the hair, please contact us before order.